Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Birthday @ Arrington Vineyard

We celebrated my 30something birthday with food, fun and friends at Arrington Vineyard, a new local vineyard just south of Nashville. The vineyard has gotten rave reviews and as wine novices, we must agree..it was a fantastic outing!



Beautiful views from the vineyard

Birthday girl! The Gang strikes a pose!


Say cheese! Crystal came out to celebrate.
Curtis and Holly B.
Yocia and Jenn (thanks for being photographer!)

The tasting room rocked!


Newlyweds...Nick and Samantha Vaughn. Love the hat Sam!
I's married now!
Thanks Hubby, for a fabulous birthday affair!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great job Chris. That's was a really nice time. Oh, and it was my pleasure to be photographer! I can't seem to get enough...

Anonymous said...

Yocia I missed your Birthday, You didn't even tell anyone LOLOLO! Anyhoo this is sooo late but Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you had a blast! Thanks for visiting my blog too!